Do you know that you simply can lock your Facebook profile? This text is about the way to lock your Facebook Profile. Once you lock your Facebook account, it’ll not reveal an excessive amount of your information to other Facebook users
There are some folks that you don’t want them to ascertain some certain information about you, Facebook profile lock is that the best solution for you. Because once you lock your Facebook profile they won’t be ready to see all of your info’s.When you lock your Facebook Profile, users who aren’t your friends won’t be ready to comment or react on your profile picture.
Facebook Profile Lock – the way to Lock your Facebook Profile
- Go to your Facebook app or visit the website if you don’t have the app on your device.
- Click on the Menu display then tap setting.
- After clicking on, click on the Privacy button.
- Now, set the privacy to only you so no one can see it. That way the people that can see your post are going to be limited. The people that also can interact with you or send you a lover request also will be limited.
- Having followed the above steps, you’ve got successfully locked your Facebook profile.
Note: Locked profile isn’t available for everybody yet. You’ll follow the below guide the way to check in for Facebook if you don’t have an account.
How to check in for Facebook Account
- Visit the Facebook official platform and click on the create account button.
- Enter your given name, surname, email address or telephone number and password.
- Now, enter your birthday, select your gender and click on the sign-up button.
- After clicking on the sign u button, you’ll get an SMS from Facebook. That SMS is simply to verify that the amount you provided is yours.
- Enter the Code that you simply get from the SMS and follow the on-screen guide to finish.
- How to log into Facebook Account
After signing up for Facebook account subsequent step is to log into your account. Follow the below guide the way to Log into Facebook account.
- Visit the Login page and click on the button(login)
- Enter your email address or telephone number and click on the Log in link.
- You will be taken to your account dashboard.
Changes When Locking Your Facebook Profile?
- Locking your Facebook profile doesn’t mean that you won’t receive friend request. Anyone can send you a lover request, and you furthermore may can send a lover request to anyone.
- The message settings also remain undisturbed. You’ll send messages to anyone and can also receive messages from anybody. However, you’ll restrict a user for sending messages that aren’t in your friend list.
- Information like state, city, education details, etc., would be invisible to unknown people if you’ve got locked your profile.
- Your Facebook profile, cover photos alongside about information also are locked to unknown users who aren’t in your friends list.
- Those who aren’t on your friends’ list are unable to look at or zoom your profile picture. If anyone aside from your friends attempt to zoom into your profile pic or view it full screen, it might show your profile is locked.
- If you are feeling unsafe about unknown friend requests, you’ll always block them.
How to lock Facebook profile if feature isn’t available?
- Open up the Facebook app and login to your profile if you haven’t already.
- Click on the menu icon at the highest right corner of your screen.
- Go down and click on “Settings & Privacy”.
- In the sub-menu select “Settings”.
- Go down and attend “Privacy settings”.
- Under Your activity tab attend “Who can see your future posts”, click on “Try it now” and choose in order that your future posts would be visible only to your friends.
- Now go back and attend “Limit who can see past posts” section. Click on “Limit past posts” and ensure it by clicking “Limit past posts” another time again. Now your past posts are going to be visible only to your friends.
- Make sure that other settings here would be set to be visible to friends all too. As you’ll see my stories are visible only to my friends.
- Now return and click on “Public posts” and alter all the settings to “Friends”.
Click HERE for more