How to Change Facebook Account Name
1. Go to the Facebook homepage and login to your Facebook account together with your username and password;
2. firstly, you go to setting; click the icon within the top-right corner of the Facebook account page. You’ll see the dropdown menu, from there click on Settings;
3. You will reach the overall Facebook Account Settings, click the overall option on the left-hand side;
4. Now you’ll see the window of your setting like name, username. Here you’ll change your name;
Change personal name on Facebook
5. Click the blue Edit icon within the top-right corner right next to your name; this may open the most name settings. Here you’ll change your given name, last name, and name. Edit the name you would like to vary into. There’s also an option for an additional name, just in case you would like to feature another variation of your name;
6. After that, you’ll click on username right under the name column if you would like to vary your Facebook username. Change or write your username;
7. If you’re satisfied together with your names, preview, enter your password and click on save changes.
Your new name will appear, however, It can take up to 24 hours before you see the newest changes in effect.
How am I able to Change My Facebook Account Name on My Phone
1. Hopefully, you’ve got the Facebook app downloaded on your phone. If not, attend the App Store on iPhone and on Google Play Store on Android, search Facebook app and download it;
2. Open your Facebook app and log in to your account;
3. Click the three lines within the bottom-right side on iPhone and within the top-right side on Android;
4. Scroll down until you reach account setting. Attend Account setting, click General, and from there tap on name;
5. Now you’ve got received the place where you’ll change your name, username, or add the username;
6. After you edit the name, click review changes. If you’re satisfied with what you see within the preview, enter your password and save changes.
Why I can’t Change My Name on My Facebook Account?
If for a few reasons you’re unable to vary your name, you would possibly have one among these problems:
1. You can only change your name on Facebook every 60 days. If you modify your name an excessive amount of, the waiting time can become 120 days. Maybe you latterly changed your name, and if that’s the case, then you’ve got to attend 60 days before you modify your name.
2. There are some standards you’ve got to stick to when changing your name on Facebook. Confirm you follow all name change rules mentioned above then try again.